All LogTag products have non-rechargeable Lithium-Metal type batteries. You must not attempt to recharge these batteries. Following models have user replaceable batteries:
- TRID30-7R (CR2032 battery)
- TRED30-16R (CR2032 battery)
- UTRID-16 (CR2032 battery)
- UTRED30-16 (AAA batteries)
- UTRED30-WiFi (AAA batteries)
- TREL30-16 (CR2032 battery)
Here are the instructions to replace the AAA batteries.
To safeguard your data we recommend you use a reputable, branded batteries.
The following models can't have their batteries replaced:
- SRIL-8, TRIL-8
- TRID30-7F, Vaxtag
- USRIC-4, USRIC-8
If the logger has run flat, it may have suffered memory corruption and data loss - this is a risk to be aware of.
Still stuck? We're a click awaySubmit a request