You can view, download and print calibration certificates for your loggers directly from LogTag Analyzer 3.
Calibration certificates are:
- valid for 12 months from the date of first configuration, or the first temperature recorded,
whichever is the earlier
- valid for no longer than 30 months from date of manufacture (6 months in our stores,
plus 12 months on customers shelf, plus 12 months operation life)
Calibration certificates are only available:
- if the logger was manufactured after April 2019
- for loggers that are ex-factory - if a customer re-calibrates the logger, the certificate will not be available
- when the logger is used solely with LogTag Analyzer 3
(generally if the user has configured with LogTag Analyzer 2 before, there will be no certificate)
Calibration certificates are not available for vaxtag loggers or indicators (for example TIC20, TICT etc)
Calibration certificates can be viewed:
- in LogTag Analyzer 3, in the LogTag Configure window (after it has been configured once):
- in the LogTag Analyzer 3 Report tab when viewing a file or downloaded the logger:
What to do if you cannot click the Certificate button?
If you cannot click the button, and you cannot retrieve the certificate, you should:
- try configuring the logger
Click from the Configuration screen (F3). Then click .
If the reason the certificate was unavailable was that the unit had never been configured, the certificate should now be available. Note that this triggers the 12-month validity of the certificate.
- Contact LogTag North America for technical support, they can assist with providing a certificate.
Still stuck? We're a click awaySubmit a request