You can use Google’s SMTP server to send automated e-mail through your Gmail account. This requires special settings, which are slightly different than typically found with other email clients.
- Open LogTag Analyzer, click on 'Options' from the 'Edit' menu, choose the tab 'Automation' and select the button 'Email settings'
- Enter smtp.gmail.com as the SMTP server.
- The SMTP connection must be made over SSL, so you need to select the SSL checkbox.
- In the Authentication section select the username and password checkbox and enter your Gmail account’s username (your full email address) and password in the text entry fields.
- In Advanced Settings enter 587 in the Port number field.
Complete the remaining entries in the SMTP section as you would for all other ISP’s.
Still stuck? We're a click awaySubmit a request